CrossRoadsAcademy
CrossRoadsAcademy
CrossRoadsAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duelist has many diffrent paths in thier life and at one point they must make a decsion at a CrossRoad.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
playlist sao
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » The Adorable Glaceon's Test results
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 am by Neveto

» wal-mart test results
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:27 pm by LadyMizukage

» Mission Number 1: Client Sakura
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 pm by xXPrOsCeNeStErXx

» Shadow Emo's test results
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:04 am by xXPrOsCeNeStErXx

» Boggart's Test Results
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 am by Daenox

» Fire Blaze Ninetails Test Results
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 am by xXPrOsCeNeStErXx

» lycanking002 intro
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm by lycanking002

» ShinyVulpix <3<3
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 pm by xXPrOsCeNeStErXx

» vulpix bingo book results
    New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm by AsunaYuki

New explantion of missions and rank up

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    AsunaYuki

AsunaYuki

Ryo : -5979

New explantion of missions and rank up Empty
    PostSubject: New explantion of missions and rank up   New explantion of missions and rank up EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 pm

OK evveryone since everyone is wondering im gonna post how rank ups and missions are going to work here.
    First you have to pass you Aacadmy Test with a C rank or higher this shows that you are ready to be a full Nnja in our academy. After you are then allowed to take on mission that myself or other members have posted. uoFor myself and other admins posting of a Mission is free , however for anyoe else posting a mission will cost 300 ryo. Ryo and Ninja points are earned by completing missions. Missions are specialized dueling testes with set rules and objectives that the Client (person who posted) sets. Depending on the difficultu of the mission and how well you rank on it, you will recieve Ninja points which are used to take on harder missions, and once you aquire enough to take a rank up test to get promoted to your next Ninja rank.A total of 500 N.P.( Ninja Points) are required to take a Rank up test.
    Thank you everone for listening to me
    Sakura
    ~Sakura petals falling in the wind~
    Back to top Go down

New explantion of missions and rank up
    Page 1 of 1